Research Methodology Workshops
- Research Methodology Workshop for State Research Teams, under the project on Diversity and Discrimination, was organised at NUEPA by Dr. Nidhi S. Sabharwal and Dr. Malish C.M. where 13 faculty members from five state universities and affiliated government colleges in Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Delhi, Maharashtra, Karnataka and Kerala attended the workshop.
- Research Methodology Workshop for the project on ‘Governance and Management of Higher Education’ was organised by Dr. Garima Malik. Fifteen faculty members from one central university and four state universities and their affiliated colleges in Uttar Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Rajasthan, Haryana and Maharashtra attended the workshop.
- Research Methodology Workshop was organised for the research project on “Financing of Public Higher Education Institutions in India: A Study of Flow of Funds and their Utilisation” by Dr. Jinusha Panigrahi. Fifteen faculty members from the universities and one college affiliated with each of the selected universities in Bihar, Odisha, Punjab, Uttaranchal and Telangana attended the workshop.
- Research methodology workshop on Teaching and Learning in Indian Higher Education was organised by Dr. Sayantan Mandal. Fifteen faculty members, across the chosen set of higher education institutions (One University and one of its affiliated colleges) in each of the states of Gujarat, West Bengal, Tamil Nadu, Himachal Pradesh and Chattisgarh, attended the workshop.
Research team members from the universities and colleges at the research methodology workshop of the research project on 'Teaching and Learning in Higher Education'
- Research methodology workshop on ‘Quality of Higher Education in India: A study of internal and external quality assurance at the institutional level’ for the research teams from 10 institutions (four state universities and one affiliated college with each of these universities and one central university and one of its affiliated colleges) of the research project was organised by Dr. Anupam Pachauri. Fifteen faculty members from the institutions from the states of Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Meghalaya, Rajasthan and Telangana attended the workshop.
9 Feb 2015